Two combat interviews of 14th Cavalry Group are included 7th Armored Division books.
7th Armored Division Headquarters, plus 4 other interviews (transcribed, annotated and fully indexed, with introduction) - Only available on Amazon.com. Click here to order on Amazon.com.
NOTE: While some of the interviews in this book cover both St. Vith and Manhay, the interviews related exclusively to Manhay and/or Grandmenil are in a separate book, immediately following this one.
- 7th Armored Division - Ardennes Breakthrough: List of Interviews (2 pages)
- Division Headquarters
- Brig. Gen. Robert W. Hasbrouck, Commanding General (9 pages)
- Col. John L. Ryan, Chief of Staff (3 pages)
- Col. John L. Ryan, Chief of Staff (second interview, 3 pages)
- Statistics from G-1 Section (1 page)
- Lt. Col. Everett W. Murray, G-2 (2 pages)
- Maj. Charles New, Assistant G-2 (2 pages)
- Lt. I. Kornbloom, G-2 Section (1 page)
- Maj. Werner J. Moeller, Assistant G-3 (2 pages)
- Capt. Walter A. Maxwell, G-3 Section Air Liaison Officer (1 page)
- Additional interviews
- Division Trains: Capt. Sam Plyler, former Cl III, now Cl. II officer, Division Trains (4 pages)
- Division Artillery, HQ & HQ Battery: Pfc. Edwin Charney; Pvt. Edmund J. Winiewicz (2 pages)
- 14th Cavalry Group: Capt. Henry H. Williamson, Assistant S-2 Officer (3 pages)
- 147th Armored Signal Corps: Sgt. James W. Duncan (2 pages, 1 map)
Manhay and Grandmenil, Belgium: 7th Armored Division and Other Units (38 pages, 2 maps (plus map in introduction); transcribed, annotated and fully indexed, with introduction; staple-bound 8 1/2" x 11" pages with no cover $25)
NOTE: This book is interviews exclusively about Manhay and/or Grandmenil. There are intereviews in the other books that include Manhay and/or Grandmenil which are not included in this book.
- Division Headquarters
- Capt. John E. Kennedy, Assistant G-3 (2 pages)
- Major Charles New, Assistant G-2 (1 page)
- Other 7th Armored Division (Organic or long-term attached)
- Lt. Gerald Reeves, Company "A", 40th Tank Battalion (1 page, 1 map)
- Sgt. Paul Abbott, 814th Tank Destroyer Battalion (1 page)
- Manhay Timeline (compiled by T/3 Linnell Jones, 4th Information & Historical Section) (6 pages)
- Capt. Franklin P. Lindsey, Jr., CO of Troop "B", 32nd Cavalry Reconnaissance Squadron, 14th Cavalry Group (3 pages, 1 map)